BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

no mood!!

i noe i noe no mood or unhappy is NOT USELESS de...
But....i dunnoe what give me feel unhappy and no mood
how i wanna going to solve it?
today Yen sin ask me why i'm like very tired...?
chew kah man also say me why like so "chan' de?
how i going to answer? how??how??
i dunnoe......NO mood?
because today open school? Is it just like this?
i don't think so just because like this
it is no POINT!!
i know that i got a lot of homework waiting me going to do....
iF continue no mood, how i going to do my homework....
PLEASE!!
don't play with me already!!
WHY??
no POINT wanna becomes like this!!
NOT USE....
i cann't feel like this!!!
please wake up!!
NG PEK SUET!!! wake up please....
u cann't be like this!!
it's really no point....
no point!!
not use!!



0 评论: