BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

universal camp ^^

the first pic is i take with a cute girl cal yan yEE... she is very frend and close with me^^
hope next time we can meet again^^
[2] hahax... this is my group friend too, i call him uncle...lolx....
i always find him sing 老歌 because when he's singing i will lough...so funny^^
[3] this is a form 2 girl from perak girl school... primary school is CHONG TACK... she is very friend and close with me too.. call jing ru ^^
[4] this is not same group with me... lolx... from seri putra 1... call kwan peng
[5] i say want use my phone to take photo de... but this ppl... want to use his phone... now become like this already... he is teh seh kit, but i call him "ting si jie"



My universal camp life is ok la... become a ass. leader... some time will busy... hahax...
but just enjog it...
and say bye bye meet next time in st.john hall with their all... miss you all...

1 评论:

leearbii said...

碧仔肯定玩得很開心^^
Take a gud rest larh ~
Miss u lotss .
next time muz take pix wif bi zai XD