BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

bye...my holidays....

** tis holidays want to finish already....^so fast is it??^
**the time can stop ai here??
** many things to do...
** moreover....the PMR will coming....wait!! is coming soon...NO!NO!NO.!...is coming right now....
oh...my....goodness.....
>>i won improve my english yet....!
>> my Sj and KH....won re-study yet...
>> homework won do yet....
** OH...pls....the time can stop at now?? ^^
** when open school...many things will waiting me to do....( again and again)
_______
Example>>
--teacher gv many homework every day....
--after school, walk to tuttion again and again....
--study....study...again study....
--peperiksaan....
--St.john meeting...again and again
-- do i rmb tat??....act class is open ...january...( but i love tats)
^^oh my god....many things have to do....
Haiz........ .....
but i think at school....Shi min will help me....and improve myself wif me....
beside that, jia yee can playing with me...
at tuttion, yet leng will help me too....
and also u la....haha...^^
thanks everybody to help me solve the proplem....


my english too char...dun angry....and also...i think u, u and u will not understanding wat i talking about....cos...my english....Haiz....

gambatie...
i think i must do more revision....
cann't immagine the school holiday....another few day will finish already....



^^GOod luck to every ones
and me also....
^^ good luck...NCO...do better and better...
gambatie!!
Be happy also....

3 评论:

leearbii said...

din hav my name gehT.T
heart broken jor

〖isa☆βel [♥] イザベル〗 said...

sorry...wa...
sorry....
T.T

leearbii said...

Nvm larr^^
kidding onli larr.
NCO camp gud luck yarr.
miss u.